So as I wrote in my last post three days ago, things were beginning to look up. You would think that things wouldn't change that quick, but they did. Wednesday I started to feel a sore throat coming on. Later that evening the vomiting returned. I went to the Doctor on Thursday who thinks that I have strep and has prescribed some antibiotics to give me relief. Even with the medication, the vomiting has continued.
My worry is that all this is not good for Tiny. But everyone keeps assuring me that if I'm sick it's a good thing. Right now it's really starting to get in the way of my teaching, coaching, and grad work. Most of you know me well enough to know how much I hate doing nothing or appearing to do nothing. So this is just KILLING me right now.
Here's hoping for a better rest of the weekend and a normal week next week. Only two more weeks and I'm out of the 1st trimester so maybe that will help things out a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment